What I've Been Up To

Hello.... it's been a while hasn't it? Many a things have happened these past couple weeks.

First, I found another typewriter it is a Brother EP-45 (it's electric - OOOOOO). Very cool, it is from the 80's twas my own Mother's typewriter.

                                                 

That same day we also found a Radio Shack TRS-80 Micro Colour Computer and Computer Cassette Recorder, they connect to a TV turns out! I must say I am ever so grateful for our smaller, one piece, and somewhat intuitive technology. I should remind myself of this the next time the wifi is not working as it should.




Life update? I have signed up for summer school, chemistry to be specific. I don't even know but somehow, someway I was convinced extremely quickly to take it even thought I have never ever wanted to do summer school. Ain't that somethin'.

Last but the most exciting thing that has happened since I last wrote as you probably know I bake bread, but... I have baked the most magical, majestic, beautiful beast....

His name is, Alfred. 
He has a rosemary moustache.

Here he is, uncooked.
He is majestic.

Here is Alfred with Marvel.

His smell has filled the house, eww, no that sounds weird. The bread smell has consumed the house and it's lovely. I saw a recipe for this at the beginning of quarantine and have been wanting to make it for quite sometime. AND I DID. I found the recipe on a bread community website called The Fresh Loaf. It's also where I learned about the basics and science behind bread! 10/10 would highly recommend. 

Comments

Popular Posts